This one day Hazard Identification and Control course provides participants with the skills and knowledge to identify, analyse and manage potential hazards.
- Location:Available nationally
- Method of Study:Part time block courses with assessment completed in the workplace
Unit Standards in this course include
- US 19522 Undertake job safety analysis
- US 18410 Manage hazard identification and control on plant and machinery
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5.