The National Certificate in Intermediate Scaffolding (Level 4) recognises the skills of a Trade Certified Scaffolder, with greater technical abilities.
The holder of this qualification is able to plan, erect and dismantle complex scaffolding structures such as, birdcage scaffolds, vessels scaffolds, sloping platforms, catch fans and simple canterlevers. The holder can also assure the compliance of the structures and lead a scaffolding team.
This is a 1-year programme delivered in block courses that will compliment the experience gained on the job.
- Credit Value:85
- Awards:National Certificate in Intermediate Scaffolding
- Location:Auckland, Napier and Nelson
- Method of Study:Block courses and workplace training
- Dates:21 August 2017 Napier, 28 August 2017 Nelson, 11 September 2017 Auckland
- Domestic Breakdown
- Tuition Fee:$1,482
- NZQA Fee:$134
- Skills in Leading Hands
- Supervising scaffolding operations
- Practical instruction on complex scaffold structures
Further Study Paths
- National Certificate in Scaffolding (Suspended)
- National Certificate in Scaffolding (Advanced)
- Cross crediting may be possible for certain overseas qualifications
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The National Certificate in Scaffolding (Elementary) (Level 3), or the demonstration of equivalent knowledge and skills, is a prerequisite.
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5 or above.
- Special Entry may be granted when evidence exists that the applicant can successfully complete the programme.
- Cross crediting may be possible for certain overseas qualifications.
This is a Safety Sensitive Programme