Holders of the National Certificate in Suspended Scaffolding are those whose work is in relation to cable supported scaffolds in their various configurations, such as bosuns chairs, swing stages and BMUs.
This is a 1-year programme delivered in block courses that will be integrated in to your job.
- Credit Value:129
- Awards:National Certificate in Suspended Scaffolding
- Location:Delivered nationally
- Method of Study:Block courses and workplace training
- Dates:Multiple intakes per year
- Domestic Breakdown
- Tuition Fee:$2,531
- NZQA Fee:$115
- Health and Safety
- Workplace communications and calculations
- Plan and prepare suspended scaffolding work
- Fall arrest and use of safety harness
Further Study Paths
- National Certificate in Scaffolding(Elementary)
- National Certificate in Scaffolding (Intermediate)
- National Certificate in Scaffolding (Advanced)
- Cross crediting may be possible for certain overseas qualifications
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Open entry
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5 or above.
- Special Entry may be granted when evidence exists that the applicant can successfully complete the programme.
- Cross crediting may be possible for certain overseas qualifications.
This is a Safety Sensitive Programme