This one day course builds on the “Introduction to Ableton Live” course and offers further, more in-depth study into Ableton live. Students who attend this course should have some previous experience with Ableton.
- Total Duration:10am - 4:30pm, 2 days, 12 hours
- Dates:14 - 15 Dec 2017
- Number of Places:5 - 16 students
- International Fee (2018):
- In-depth training on Live's components, such as Operator, Sampler, Analog,Tension, and Electric.
- Sound design
- Controllers and advanced performance techniques
- Mapping and automation techniques
- Advanced Warping
- Mixing Techniques EQ, compression, time based and modulated effects
- Final Mixdown
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5 with no band lower than 5.0