Advanced Logic Pro X
This short course builds on the previous “Introduction to Logic Pro X” short course but may be taken by those who already have reasonable prior experience and time with Logic.
The course covers the more advanced techniques of creating and editing audio and MIDI in Logic Pro X, alongside mixing and arranging tricks, effective project management, and reveals a myriad of less-obvious powerful features “under the hood” that will improve workflow and productivity.
- Location:MAINZ Auckland Campus
- Method of Study:Two day course (two Saturdays)
- Total Duration:10am - 4pm
- Dates:6 & 13 May 2017 or 23 & 30 September 2017
- International Fee (2018):
- Customisation and key commands
- Bouncing, exporting and managing levels
- Advanced editing techniques and tools
- Editing audio timing and pitch with Flex modes
- Advanced drum techniques-Layering, triggering, multiple mix outputs
- Advanced mixer techniques, layouts, managing aux sends/returns, moving and copying plug-ins, mixer views, mixing tips.
- Groups, Track Stacks, Folders
- Arrangement tools
- Advanced Automation techniques
- Project management and importing tracks from other projects
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5 with no band lower than 5.0