Kia Ora, Fakalofa lahi atu, Malo e Lelei, Ni Sa Bula, Kia Orana, Talofa lava, Aloha, Halo olgeta, Willkommen, Bon Jour, Bienvenue, Foon ying, Huan yin, Merhaba, Yo koso, Oso oseyo, Selamat dating, Bienvenidos... Welcome!
Student Services staff provide support, advice and advocacy for any problems you may encounter while studying at Tai Poutini Polytechnic (TPP). Services provided may include:
- Advice and support with StudyLink applications
- Study and learning support
- Health and Wellbeing
- Programme course information
- Scholarship information
- StudyLink queries
- Finance and budgeting help
- Referrals to external agencies
- Coping with all aspects of student life
- Access to free independent counselling service
- Information on discounted medical services
- Advice on career/study pathways, CV writing and job interview preparation
TPP wants to ensure the success of our students; we understand that at times...
Health and wellbeing
Medical Visits TPP offer a discount for our students at Medical Centres West Coast wide...
This is a free, confidential service provided for Tai Poutini Polytechnic students. There is...
Information, resources and support services are offered to students with disabilities and students with...
Maori and Pasifika support
Nau mai, haere mai ki te Kuratini o Te Tai Poutini, Enrolling in tertiary education...