Kia Ora, Fakalofa lahi atu, Malo e Lelei, Ni Sa Bula, Kia Orana, Talofa lava, Aloha, Halo olgeta, Willkommen, Bon Jour, Bienvenue, Foon ying, Huan yin, Merhaba, Yo koso, Oso oseyo, Selamat dating, Bienvenidos... Welcome!
Student Services staff provide support, advice and advocacy for any problems you may encounter while studying at Tai Poutini Polytechnic (TPP). Services provided may include:
- Access to free independent counselling service
- Advice and support with StudyLink applications
- Coping with all aspects of student life
- Course information
- Disability support
- Learning support
- Finance and budgeting help
- Health and wellbeing
- Information on discounted medical services
- Maori and Pasifika support
- Referrals to external agencies
- Scholarship information
TPP wants to ensure the success of our students; we understand that at times...
Health and wellbeing
Medical Visits TPP offer a discount for our students at Medical Centres West Coast wide...
This is a free, confidential service provided for Tai Poutini Polytechnic students. There is...
Information, resources and support services are offered to students with disabilities and students with...
Maori and Pasifika support
Nau mai, haere mai ki te Kuratini o Te Tai Poutini, Enrolling in tertiary education...