This course will give people the skills and knowledge to work safely and erect non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding up to five metres in height.
- Location:Available nationally
- Method of Study:Part time block courses
- Dates:Multiple intakes per year (please enquire)
- Domestic Breakdown
- Tuition Fee:$454
- Demonstrate knowledge of non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding
- Erect, alter, inspect and dismantle completed non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding
- Undertake and implement a task analysis for the erection, use and dismantling of non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding
Unit Standards in this course include:
- US 9184 Erect and dismantle non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding up to five metres in height
- US 13016 Demonstrate knowledge of the erection and dismantling of scaffolding up to five metres in height
- US 13053 Erect and dismantle scaffolding up to five metres in height
Meets DoL Guidance Notes for Working at Heights.
Note: We can only deem competency for scaffolds for their “own immediate use” as is stated in the Unit Standard. The GPG also states that 9184 “may assist” in fulfilling the qualification requirement.
- Be 16 years of age or over.
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5
Note: Some courses within this programme require specific levels of physical ability and aptitude for working at heights.
This is a Safety Sensitive Programme