Master Climber and Winch Use
About the course
You will develop the knowledge and skills required to erect, operate and dismantle mast climbers and winches in scaffolding operations.
Multiple intakes per year. Please enquire for more information.
Method of study
Gain 12 credits including:
- Unit 23719 – Erect, operate and dismantle proprietary winches on scaffolding
- Unit 23720 – Erect, operate and dismantle proprietary mast climbers
- Be 16 years or over
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5
- Relevant work experience is required in scaffolding and height work
- Must be physically fit and capable of working at height
Note: This course requires specific levels of physical ability and aptitude for working at heights.
Please click the apply button in the top right-hand corner of this webpage to begin the application process or alternatively, complete the enquiry form below. For help with applications, please contact [email protected]
You will be offered a place subject to meeting the entry and selection requirements and the availability of places on the programme. The Polytechnic reserves the right to not accept late applications, i.e., after the programme has started. The Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel, prior to commencement, any programme which does not attract a minimum number of students. The fees shown are indicative only. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change. For further information visit here.