About the course
You will develop the skills and knowledge necessary to erect and dismantle prefabricated frame and proprietary scaffolding up to five metres in height.
Multiple intakes per year. Please enquire for more information.
Method of study
- Demonstrate knowledge of non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding
- Erect, alter, inspect and dismantle completed non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding
- Undertake and implement a task analysis for the erection, use and dismantling of non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding
Gain 14 credits - Includes assessment and registration of credits for Unit Standards:
- Unit 13016 - Demonstrate knowledge of the erection and dismantling of scaffolding up to five metres in height
- Unit 9184 - Erect and dismantle non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding up to five metres in height
- Unit 13053 - Erect and dismantle scaffolding up to five metres in height
- Be 16 years of age or over
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5
- Relevant work experience is required in a role that uses temporary work platforms at height
- Must be physically fit and capable of working at height.
Please click the apply button in the top right-hand corner of this webpage to begin the application process or alternatively, complete the enquiry form below. For help with applications, please contact [email protected]
You will be offered a place subject to meeting the entry and selection requirements and the availability of places on the programme. The Polytechnic reserves the right to not accept late applications, i.e., after the programme has started. The Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel, prior to commencement, any programme which does not attract a minimum number of students. The fees shown are indicative only. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change. For further information visit here.